Lucky Cement – OPC
Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC)
– Ordinary Portland Cement (OPC) that is used in all general constructions, especially in major and prestigious projects where cement is needed to meet stringent quality requirements.
– It can also be used in concrete mortars and grouts, etc. Ordinary Portland Cement is compatible/consumable with admixture/ retarders, etc.
– OPC has easy workability and lower heat of hydration.
– OPC cement satisfies EN 196 / 197 – 1, SABS, BIS, SLSI & PSS – 232 ~ 1983 (R).SKU: n/a
Lucky Cement – Sulphate
– Sulphate Resistant Cement (SRC)
– By maintaining C3A level within the specified limit of 3.5%
– Sulphate Resistant Cement is more resistant to Sulphate attacks and is suitable for use in foundations near seashore and canal linings.
– SRC has lower heat of hydration and its strength satisfies B.S 4027 / 1980 & PS 612 / 1989.SKU: n/a